We work with the best free runners in the country. They regularly work as stunt men in films like Harry Potter and TV programmes like Casualty. They can come to your school for the whole day and work with your students to learn the skills needed to perform the greatest of moves. These workshops can be run outside or indoors. You will need to supply crash mats and a gym horse for some of the moves.
For these unique workshops the coaches need to work on a ratio of students per coach due to health and safety and their Public Liability Insurance.
1 Coach – 9 students
2 Coaches – 18 students
3 coaches – 25 Students
Benefits to the students
- Promote good health and exercise
- Encourage self-discovery and self – development through physical exercise
- Encouraging persistence through incremental intrinsic rewards
- Discouraging Young people from anti social behaviour
- To channel energy and attentions
- Illustrate the importance of hard work and dedication
- Learn to overcome barriers physically and mentally
6 week course
Introductory movements and basics, covering the Parkour Roll, moving forward with the key vaults and landings. The young people will practice jumps, (apparatus dependant), we like to provide climbing bar challenges and obstacle courses as we go in order to allow the young people to draw upon the skills they have learnt and incorporate these into the obstacle challenges. The 6 weeks would see this progression and look to develop some more advanced skills towards the end for those participants who feel confident.